Wallscapes are advertisements painted, plastered or attached to building surfaces, these provide excellent exposure in prominent downtown urban areas where traditional billboards are limited and are designed for long-term use.
Compared to billboards, wallscapes are mostly visible from long distances. They can be of many sizes and even many shapes.
How Much does a Wallscape Cost?
Wallscape Ads cost depends on the location, time and market, mostly Wallscapes got a range of $8,000 - $100,000 per location per 4 week period.
For more specific pricing:
GET A QUOTE
Advantages of Wallscape ads
- Major impact
- Social Media Value
- Exceptional Reach
- Low competition
- Unique Creative Experience
- Can accomplish mass-market mindfulness with high arrive at levels or decisively positioned to target specific audience fragments.
- Delivers high reach and recurrence throughout a drawn-out timeframe.
- Gives predominance in key business sectors and regions.
- Show the key areas that tower over the roads, making a fabulous landmark.
- Obliges a wide assortment of surprising innovative sizes and shapes.